Friday, June 4, 2010

Hucksters New 'Do


I finally found a place that would groom the Huckster sans medication and for under $300. Seriously, that’s the best I could find until this new pet store “The Bone & Buscuit” opened up this week. The groomer did an awesome job, which I didn’t even think would be possible because she’s such a spaz. (the cat, not the groomer).
Anyway, not only is there less hair everywhere, it has completely changed her personality. Suddenly she’s all friendly and nice and wants to be pet all the time. And, the weirdest part is that every night since, instead of meowing at the door to go outside, she’s been curling up beside me or sleeping right on my pillow, which has never happened before. I think she’s trying to thank me!

1 comment:

  1. It's because she's freezing her kitty tits off!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete