Friday, June 25, 2010

Calling All Thai Chefs!

Please come to Ft.Mac and open a restaurant! This town has basically everything I need to survive, except a Thai restaurant. And that’s pretty crucial to my overall happiness!
There is actually a pretty good selection of restaurants here: you’ve got your standards like The Keg and Earls, some local favs like The Fish Place and Tio Mario’s and a smattering of decent pubs…but no Thai! I was craving Thai so bad last night, I would have gladly settled for Vietnamese but instead I ended up with some Syrian Shwarma. What? That’s not even close! It was delicious and all, but not that flavourful curry and coconut rice I was looking for…gahhhhh…(that’s my drooling sound)
SO, all you Thai chefs out there, we need you! And I guarantee you will make a fortune.
And while we’re at it, a Vietnamese place and a Cactus Club would be nice too! Thanks! Hope to see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. mmmmm, now I want Thai..... Maybe you should open a restaurant. Hire a chef, I'm sure you can learn the business side of restauranteering pretty quickly. You would be the best taste tester for the menu. That would be a sweet job.

    ReplyDelete