Friday, April 23, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my first ever blog post. I have no idea what I'm doing, but I thought it would be interesting to keep a blog about life in 'the mac'.
When I told people I was moving here, I got a lot of crinkled noses accompanied by "that sucks", "why??" and "have fun with that!" But really, it's not that bad, I swear!

Sure, it's the source of dirty oil and a black hole for ducks, but it's got a few good things going for it too - and those little nuggets are what I hope to reveal; so when you think of me up here you won't feel sorry for me anymore, instead, you will feel envy! (hahaha, no?)

So, please stay tuned for updates from the man-cave! And, quite possibly a few photos of jacked up trucks, newfies riding snowmobiles and million dollar trailer parks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment