Tuesday, April 27, 2010

All good in the man-cave


The house is nicknamed the man-cave because up until 3 weeks ago it contained only dudes and all their dude things. Including, but not limited to: a gun case in the living room, truck parts in the utensil drawer, dirty magazines in the bathroom and a TV programmed to record all episodes of 1000 Ways to Die and Two and a Half Men.
I guess this shouldn’t surprise me, it is a man-cave after all!
But despite their taste in TV, their hatred of dusting, and half a fridge dedicated to barbeque sauce and pickles (see actual fridge door pic.), they are pretty darn easy to live with. So I can happily report that all is well in the man-cave! phewf.
(They might not say the same for me though, as I have since remedied several of the above infractions. Oops!)

1 comment:

  1. SOOO funny! I've never even heard of the show 1000 Ways to Die - leave it to a bunch of guys living in Ft Mac to record every episode. LOVE the fridge pic ;)

    ReplyDelete