Friday, September 24, 2010

Kijiji

I just love it. I have the app on my iphone and I can’t help but check it at least once a day. If you don’t know what Kijiji is yet (mother), it’s basically a gigantic online garage sale. What’s great about it is that it’s local, so if you find something you want, you just contact the seller and arrange to pick it up. I get a kick out of the Fort Mac ads, because there seems to be an abundance rental properties, truck tires and engagement rings for sale. I haven’t bought any of those things, but so far I’ve scored a brand new pair of rollerblades (for free), a nice set of Wilson golf clubs, located a cat groomer, and my latest Kijiji achievement is selling Special K’s old computer printer (which he probably would have just taken to the dump) for fifteen bucks!
There’s always lots of high quality stuff to be had, though I don’t usually need anything. But hey, if you’re ever in the market for a used quad, work boots, or a piece of property in Newfoundland, Kijiji Ft.Mac is where you want to look first!

No comments:

Post a Comment