Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Working Girl

I finally broke down and accepted that fact that I'm finished school; and while unemployment was lovely, it's time to rejoin the workforce once again. And hey, since I'm in Fort "McMoney" anyway, I might as well take advantage. (as best my cubicle skills will allow -- if only I'd gone into the trades!)
So anyway, my new gig is at North American Construction Group, where I will be delivering the orientation program for all of the new workers. I've been on the job for 3 days now and I think I'm going to really enjoy it. Sometimes I'll be working in the Timberlea office (which is 2 minutes from home) and sometimes I will be going out to site - which is quite intriguing as 'site' to me is a very mysterious place. And if nothing else, it should result in some interesting stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment